• we advise on legalization of residence and work permits for foreigners staying on the territory of the Republic of Poland
  • We assist and represent foreigners in cases of temporary residence permit, permanent residence permit, a long term resident’s EU residence permit, permanent residence permit on the basis of a valid Pole’s Card (Karta Polaka), extensions of visas, entering the invitation to the register of invitations, issuing and replacing residence card, permanent residence of an EU citizen
  • We represent foreigners during administrative procedures held in front of First Instance (Voivoidship), as well as during appeal procedures in front of Second Instance (Head of The Office for Foreigners) and we conduct court-administrative proceedings in front of Voivoidship Administrative Courts and the Supreme Administrative Court
  • We advise in cases regarding Polish citizenship
  • We provide support with cases regarding acquirement of a property by a foreigner
  • We offer service of legal assistance for businesses which employ foreigners